P.G Department of Commerce
Department of commerce started in the year 1984 with a motto of imparting commercial education to the backward area. The department started with a Pre Degree Batch in 1984 and introduced under graduate programme in the year 2001.In 2008 began the PG programme (M.Com Finance and Taxation ) and during 2018-19 academic year the department introduced a vocational course (B.Voc) Applied Accounting and Taxation.
To be an institute of academic excellence by providing refined education system to create visionary professionals and entrepreneurs through a holistic integration of teaching and learning, advancement of knowledge and skill, education and research fostering an equitable and productive growth in the complex global society.
- To foster the success of our students and the community through innovative and flexible learning opportunities resulting in all round development with ability to excel in dynamic global society.
- To empower all the students to lead productive lives and become contributing members of the community by applying their acquired knowledge and skills.
- To help prepare outstanding educators and research scholars through advancement in the profession of education focusing on innovative practices and sustainable development programs.
- To be the center of excellence for creating holistic citizens inculcated with ethical, moral and social values in diverse culture.
- Developing social consciousness among students by providing for holistic and value based education.